Purchasing any of Brikk’s products are only for personal and retail use. Wholesale or volume transactions will not be accepted. All transactions are subject to bank verification and credit check.
Brikk’s products are not intended for children’s use. These products are intended for ages 18 years old and above. If you are under the aforementioned, you may use the Brikk’s website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. As a customer, you are forbidden to do the following:
- Using or attempting to use any platform, engine, tool, agent, or other devices or mechanism (except for what Brikk has provided and other 3rd party search engines) to check or navigate the Brikk.ph site.
- Using or attempting to use any platform, engine, tool, agent, or other devices or mechanism to intrude with Brikk.ph site that causes trouble or malfunction within the Brikk.ph site.
- Violating or attempting to break the Brikk.ph site and use Brikk.ph on any illegal transactions.
- Imitate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship with any person, entity or brands under brikk.ph.
- Post, promote, or communicate through or utilizing Brikk.ph using any banned and materials in any way.
- Brikk.ph reserves the right but not obliged to:
- Restrict any user from accessing or using the site for any reason.
- Observe and control any activity, content, or material on the site.
- Brikk.ph may in the sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions stated herein and has the right to take appropriate legal action.
Brikk.ph may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. By continuing to use any of the Brikk.ph site after we post any such changes, you accept the Agreement, as modified. Brikk may, from time to time: upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue, remove, whether in whole or in part the site and shall not be liable if such upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue, remove, whether in whole or in part, prevents you from accessing Brikk.ph.
Prices on www.brikk.ph are subject to change without prior notice. This may be due to the consequence of supplier price changes or due to current market situations. Prices may also vary from actual store price. Brikk is determined to ensure accurate price information however, errors may still occur and the price of your order will be validated as part of acceptance procedure.
All prices on Brikk.ph site are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. Brikk.ph reserves the right to amend the prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
Brikk cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing errors may occur on Brikk.ph site. Brikk reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Brikk.ph. Brikk.ph may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Brikk undertakes serious effort to provide accurate descriptions of the products posted on Brikk.ph site. Brikk.ph does not guarantee that such a description is accurate, current or free from errors.
Brikk posts a variety of material on the Brikk.ph site including without limitation, merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, and In-Store Now information (collectively, “Materials”). The Materials that appear on Brikk.ph site are for educational and informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you have found on Brikk.ph site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Brikk and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information on Brikk.ph site. Brikk is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. Product information contained on the Brikk.ph may be different from information contained on the product materials due to manufacturer changes. If you find a product that is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding the products that are not eligible for return).
Offer to Buy
By using this website, the customer agrees that the items displayed in Brikk.ph are mere advertisements or notice to the public that the said goods have been offered in different stores or branches.
By clicking the “Place my order” or “add to my cart” or other similar website buttons, the customer is effectively submitting his offer to buy that particular item, which Brikk may accept or reject.
- Orders processing is from Mondays thru Saturdays, 9:00 am thru cut off time of 3:00 pm (Manila Time). Orders placed after cut-off shall be processed the next business day. You may be asked to provide additional information or requirement for verification purposes before we accept the order. Verification normally takes 1-2days after the cardholder completed the requirements.
- Please take note that there are cases wherein an order cannot be processed for several reasons, such as restrictions on the maximum number of units that a single customer can purchase. The site has the right to refuse or cancel any order for any of these reasons.
- Once we have completed the verification, we will send you a Confirmation Email.
- Products on this site are normally available for consolidation within 24hrs after the order has been accepted. If an order will not be available within 24hrs or is out of stock, or if under order basis (7-10 working days) the customer will be notified thru telephone or email as to when the product will be available. The customer on the other hand has the option to cancel the order without any charges.
Brikk reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment accounts) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment accounts) in the amount of the charge.
Brikk reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied.
Brikk.ph supports the following payment methods:
- Direct bank transfer
Brikk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to the customer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by the customer or wrong remittance by the customer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether the customer is duly authorized to use a certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
You may not claim against Brikk.ph for any failure, disruption, or error connected with your chosen payment method. Brikk.ph reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to you or giving any reason.
Refund of Payments
All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment; also, all refunds will be deducted with the handling and shipping fee incurred on the transaction.
Brikk offers no guarantee on the timeliness of the refunds. The processing of payment may take time depending on the guidelines provided by the respective banks and/or payment provider’s internal processing guidelines. All refunds are conditional upon Brikk’s acceptance of a valid return of the item.
Brikk reserves the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice. Brikk will not provide you a refund for certain goods that cannot be returned by nature. Such items include items that cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (i.e., mattresses, bedding, personal grooming products, etc.).
Shipping & Delivery Procedures
- Delivery and shipment of orders within the Philippines shall be handled by Brikk or its affiliate companies or parties as long as its delivery network covers the destination. Buyer must notify Brikk on Social Media Message if you are outside metro manila, especially when buying a big unit. The delivery of the products shall be made to the address you specify in your Order.
- Shipping and Packing charges shall be on the buyer’s account; also, buyers will be notified if there are changes on the shipping fee.
- Orders are normally dispatched on the third day after the order was accepted; delivery lead times are as follows:
- 1 – 3 working days within Metro Manila
- 5 – 7 working days for Luzon Area
- 8 – 13 days for Visayas and Mindanao
- Brikk shall not be held liable for non-delivery of the product due to the following circumstances beyond Brikk’s control and its affiliate partners:
- Unavailability of the cardholder or authorized representative
- Incomplete or incorrect address.
- Brikk reserves the right to charge additional delivery fee/s after the first unsuccessful delivery attempt due to the receiver’s unavailability. Brikk shall wait for customer’s/cardholder’s advice before proceeding with the delivery attempt. If the delivery failed on the third attempt, the transaction should be deemed terminated. Delivery fees and other payments made shall be forfeited.
- You acknowledge that delivery of the Products is subject to the availability of the Products. Still, you acknowledge that while stock information on the site is updated regularly, a Product may become unavailable between updates in some instances. All delivery time frames given are estimates only, and delays can occur. If your Product’s delivery is delayed, Brikk.ph will inform you accordingly via e-mail, and your Product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and Brikk.ph (nor any of its affiliates) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery whatsoever caused. If you do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and provided that you inform Brikk within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date, Brikk will try to locate and deliver the Product. If Brikk does not hear from you within 3 days from such projected delivery date, you shall be deemed to have received the Product subject to your rights under Philippine law.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged. 2. If the item was defective, the customer shall inform Brikk.ph within 7 days. Kindly send us an email at email@example.com, and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter. In case the customer informed Brikk later than 7 days, the concern will still be investigated, but item replacement will be under the manufacturer’s disposition. 3. Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with the original copy of the Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Brikk may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Here are the lists of reasons why customers can return their purchased product:
- Item not as advertised – item(s) received is not as expected based on website purchase.
- Wrong Item Delivered – item(s) received by the customer is not the same product he/she ordered.
- Defective item – item(s) received by the customer is not working properly or has “Factory Defect”.
- Missing Accessories/Item – Some parts or bundles of the order is missing.
- The commitment of Brikk is to provide support and assistance to customers who would like to avail of the manufacturer’s warranty. 2. Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes. 3. In case the item purchased online has a problem, the customer may contact the Customer Service Hotline at 09178018929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instructions. 4. All reported items claiming under warranty are subject to the manufacturer’s verification or investigation. Warranty claims will be according to the manufacturer’s disposition. 5. Brikk is not liable for any losses suffered by any third party directly or indirectly caused by repairs or remedial work carried out without Brikk’s prior written approval. The customer shall indemnify Brikk against all losses arising out of such claims.
- Brikk shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty, condition, or guarantee) if the products’ total price has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
- To the extent allowed under Philippine law, Brikk shall be under no liability whatsoever regarding any defect in the Products arising after the expiry of the applicable Product Warranty, if any.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this website are the property of Brikk or their respective owners. You are not permitted to use these items without the prior written consent of Brikk or their respective owners.
Brikk either owns the intellectual property rights in the content made available on this website or has obtained the owner’s permission to make it available on this website. Brikk strictly prohibits the redistribution or copying of this website, in whole or in part, without written permission from Brikk. This website authorizes you to display on your computer, download, or print the pages from this website provided:
A. The copyright notice appears on all printouts.
B. The information is intact and will not be altered in any way.
C. The content is used for personal, educational, or non-commercial use only.
You do not redistribute or copy the information to any other media.
Brikk.ph respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately at the contact information provided below. Please include the following:
- A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing on the said intellectual property.
- An address, telephone number, and email address where you can be contacted.
Include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law “.
Include the statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Your physical signature ”.
Exclusion of Liability
Brikk’s security shall not be liable to you for any Losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with any system, server, or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the site, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense, or Losses resulting from the use of the site is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable therefor.
BRIKK, ITS AFFILIATES, AND AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS LOCATED ON ANY OF BRIKK.PH SITE
Content Submission & Information
Brikk allows users to submit and share comments, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, reviews, and other content through Brikk.ph site.
By submitting Content, you warrant that (1) you are the sole author and owner of the Content; (2) you are at least 18 years old or if you are under the age of 18, you are at least 13 years old and your submission has been made under the supervision of a parent of legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement; and (3) use of any Content you supply will not violate any term of this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If you make any submission to the Brikk site, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Brikk a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You should not submit any Content to us that you do not wish to license to us. Brikk is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content; or (3) to respond to any user Content. You grant Brikk the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Content.
Although Brikk cannot monitor all Content, you understand that Brikk shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Content of the Brikk.ph site to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules that may be established by Brikk from time to time. Brikk shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to post any Content submitted, to or posted on, Brikk.ph site for any reason, including violation of this Agreement, whether for legal or other reasons. Notwithstanding this right of ours, you are solely responsible for any Content you submit, and you agree to indemnify Brikk.ph and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Content you submit.
Brikk may, from time to time, be required by government agencies to disclose certain information in connection with any audit and investigation. You understand that we are not required to contest any demand made by an authority for such information.
Rules of Conduct
Your use of this website is subject to all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations, and you agree not to violate such laws and regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage this website is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Brikk reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Also, you agree not to post or transmit through this website any material or content that violates or infringes in any way the rights of others or solicits, encourages, or promotes the use of illegal substances or activities, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, bigoted or hateful, profane, scandalous, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable, gives rise to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violates any applicable law. You may not engage in any activity on this website that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this website by “hacking”, “cracking”, “spoofing”, or defacing any portions of this website.
You may not post or transmit through this website advertising or commercial solicitations; promotional materials relating to the website or online services which are competitive with Brikk and/or this website; software or other materials that contain viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components, political campaign materials; chain letters; mass mailings, spam mail, any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents. You may not harvest or collect information about website visitors without their express written consent.
Brikk controls this site from its Philippine offices. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Brikk makes no representation that the products and services referenced herein are appropriate or available worldwide, and in fact, certain products and services may not be available worldwide.
Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
Brikk is not responsible if the information that is made available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BRIKK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT. BRIKK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIKK DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, THAT MAY RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE FAILURES, OR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECTS THAT RESULT FROM OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT. BRIKK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (II) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVER ON WHICH THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIAL (INCLUDING CONTENT) DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY BRIKK AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRIKK IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED ORDERS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF BRIKK HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER THEY ARISE, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES DUE TO (a) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; ( c) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, MALICIOUS OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, OR FALSE OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, OR (d) CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY DOWNLOAD, USE, MODIFY OR DISTRIBUTE.
TO THE EXTENT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
This agreement and all claims relating to the relationship between the parties are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect by any court of competent jurisdiction, such holding will not impair the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Notices from us: All notices or other communications were given to you if: (a) communicated through any print or electronic media as we may be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast, or (b) sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.
You may only give notice to us in writing sent to our designated address or e-mail address, and we shall be deemed to have received such notice only upon receipt. While we endeavor to respond promptly to notices from you, we cannot guarantee that we will always respond with consistent speed.
From time to time, we may designate other acceptable modes of giving notices (including but not limited to e-mail or other forms of electronic communication) and the time or event by which such notice shall be deemed given.
This Agreement represents the complete agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define or limit the section’s scope. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Brikk to act concerning a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Brikk’s rights concerning such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under Philippines law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or your use of Brikk’s site must be brought in the Philippines’ courts, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts.